Special Select Amano 50g (1.76oz)
- $29.59 (You save $7.40)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
- Current Stock:
FREE Economy Int'l Shipping
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Delivery:||Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
- Selecting only the high quality tea leaves of ‘Amano’, Special Select Amano has a sharp but settling flavor.
- Black tea made in Japan is called “wakoucha”, literally meaning “harmonious crimson tea” and translates to “Japanese black tea”. (In Japan, black tea is labeled by the crimson color of the steeped tea rather than the black color of the dry leaves.) Most of these teas here are made with leaves from plants originally meant for green tea, but cultivated and processed for black tea.
- Special Select Amano
- black tea leaves grown in the city of Minamata in Kumamoto prefecture of Japan
- Shigeru Amano: Certified as an Environmental Master in tea production by the Minamata city
- Net weight per item
- 50 grams (1.76 oz)