Tsukigase First Flush 50g (1.76oz)
- $25.49 (You save $8.50)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
- Kitsuki (Benihikari) First Flush Blend uses black tea leaves grown in Kisuki city of Oita prefecture. Enjoy the well-balanced astringency and intense flavor of this blend as milk tea.
Japanese Black Tea (Straight)
- Black tea made in Japan is called “wakoucha”, literally meaning “harmonious crimson tea” and translates to “Japanese black tea”. (In Japan, black tea is labeled by the crimson color of the steeped tea rather than the black color of the dry leaves.) Most of these teas here are made with leaves from plants originally meant for green tea, but cultivated and processed for black tea.
- Kitsuki (Benihikari) First Flush Blend
- black tea leaves grown in the city of Kitsuki in Mie prefecture of Japan
- TEA PLANT CULTIVAR
- Yasuij Anan
- Net weight per item
- 40 grams (1.41 oz)