Soy Sauce Shoyu
Kamada Soy Sauce
Kamada Dashi Soy Sauce Shoyu 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) Set of 8 / 2 type
- $47.46 (You save $20.34)
- We will ship within 3-5 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Standard Int'l Shipping（2-7 days）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3-5 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
How to make Ja...Kamada Dashi Soy Sauce Shoyu 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) Set of 8 / 2 t...
How to make JA...https://tokyo-matcha-selection.com/kamada-dashi-soy-sauce-shoy...
【食文化】だし醤油が決め手！...鎌田醤油公式チャンネルです。 この動画は「カマダの商品を通して世界中の人とつながろう」をテーマにお届けします。 今回は、サ...
- 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)
- Set of 8 [ 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) × 8 packs = total 53.6 fl oz (1600 ml)]
- Dashi Soy sauce is enriched with a natural broth made from fish extracts (dried mackerel, dried tuna) and kombu (kelp). Use as an al l-purpose seasoning for your cooking and dilute to make soup for noodles.
- FOR: Healthy meal, Japanese menus, Various dishes.
Straight - Pour over tofu, noodles, or Japanese Pickles. Use as an all-purpose seasoning for your cooking.
Dilute - Soup for noodles or Tempura, or broth for Japanese-style nimono, or boiled vegetables.
- STORAGE: Keep refrigerated after opening.
- ALLERGENS: Contains WHEAT, Fish (Mackerel), and Soybean.
- NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR
Dashi is a type of broth or cooking stock that is a staple of Japanese cuisine. The most common type of dashi is made by simmering kombu (kelp) and katsuobushi (shavings of dried bonito) and then straining the liquid. Dashi is used as a base for soups and noodle dishes, for nimono (simmered vegetables, meat, or fish), and for many other dishes.
Our signature Dashi Soy blends dashi made from the finest ingredients gathered from all over Japan with our own naturally-brewed soy sauce. The complex flavors of soy sauce are complemented by the rich taste of dashi broth, and the resulting sauce is an all-purpose seasoning that can be used for all sorts of dishes. Thin it to make soups or broths for noodle dishes, add it to marinades to give a fuller flavor to your meat or fish, pour it over tofu or vegetables-the possibilities are endless.
Please browse our recipe section for ideas and suggestions on how to use Dashi Soy and our other fine products.
- COUNTRY - Japan
- BEST IF USED BY - See date on package (approx. 540 days)
- NET WEIGHT - 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) × 8 packs = total 53.6 fl oz (1600 ml)
- INGREDIENT - Water, Soy Sauce(Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Mirin(Water, Rice, Glucose, Alcohol), Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Starch Syrup(Corn, Potato, Sweet Potato), Sugar, Less Than 2% of Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Spotted Chub Mackerel Stock, Alcohol, Dried Skipjack Tuna Stock, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Disodium lnosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Succinate, Trisodium Citrate, Dried Kelp Stock.
- PACKAGING - Pack
- STORAGE (Standard) - Store in a cool and dry space away from strong odor and direct sunlight.