- BY PRICE
- Premium Grade
- Kyusu teapot - SEKIRYU / Camellia - 130 cc/ml - ceramic fine mesh - Tokoname ware
Kyusu teapot - SEKIRYU / Camellia - 130 cc/ml - ceramic fine mesh - Tokoname ware
- $199.19 (You save $49.80)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment. *The Economy shipping for this item is EMS (Free shipping). Please make sure to select 'Economy shipping' when you order. *Please do NOT select 'Standard & Expedited'
- Calculated at checkout
- Current Stock:
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
** This item is made hand so it may have a little difference in color and drape. It may take time (a few weeks) from your order to shipping. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.**
KYUSU: Japanese Tea Pot
The word for a Japanese tea pot. The most common form is a yokode kyusu, in which a handle protrudes straight out of the side of the pot. Traditionally this makes it easy to pour for a guest sitting directly in front of you (as you would in a traditional Japanese tatami mat room), and in quick, intermittent bursts allowing the tea to mix inside the pot.
- SEKIRYU, Camellia
- Tokoname-yaki (Aichi)
- Ceramic / Pottery
- Ceramic fine mesh
- 130 cc/ml
*Measurements above are approximate
- We recommend wash it with water (hand wash) when washing it.
- Please do not use any chemical detergent or automatic dishwasher.
- Do not use a metal sponge (scrubbing brush).
- Do not use a direct fire.
- Please handle with care as it’s fragile. (If it is damaged, it cannot be repaired.)