NANBU CAST IRON WARE
Nanbu tetsubin cast iron teapot - ARARE - 1000 ml/cc - direct fire OK
- [FreeShipping-Worldwide] The Economy shipping for this item is EMS (Expedited ship with tracking number & insurance). You can receive the item about in 2-5 days worldwide. Please make sure to select 'Economy shipping' only when you order.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
[FreeShipping-Worldwide] The Economy shipping for this item is EMS (Expedited ship with tracking number & insurance). You can receive the item about in 2-5 days worldwide. Please make sure to select 'Economy shipping' only when you order. *Please do NOT select 'Standard and Expedited'
** This item is made hand so it may have a little difference in color and drape. It may take time (a few weeks) from your order to shipping. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.**
How to take care of Tetsubin iron tea kettles
Please follow the instruction below to maintain Tetsubin iron tea kettles.
1) Keep using it
2) Remove moisture completely after use
- Do not leave water in it.
- After use, you can put it over a fire to let it dry (Do not heat a kettle with no water in it.) *It will be a cause of a fire.
- It's also OK to remove wetness of inside of the kettle with a dryer.
3) You can keep using it to build Yuaka (water-formed deposits).
4) If you don't use it for a long time, you can sun drying once in a while.
*3) if a kettle has 'Yuaka', a hot water would be more tasty and a kettle won't become rusty.
This 'develop an iron kettle' would simply be one of the real charm of iron kettle.
- OK for Direct Fire
- This is the original iron kettle. You can put the iron kettle itself over the fire and boil the water.
- You can use it as a regular pot as well.
- The inside is not enamel processed.
- It doesn't come with a stainless net.
- W193 Φ153 * H192mm / W7.59 Φ6.02 * H7.56inc.
- 1000 ml/cc
*Measurements above are approximate
- Nanbu Tetsubin (from Iwate)
- Cast Iron
- We recommend wash it with water (hand wash) when washing it.
- Please do not use any chemical detergent or automatic dishwasher.
- Do not use a metal sponge (scrubbing brush).
- Please handle with care as it’s fragile. (If it is damaged, it cannot be repaired.)