Organic Green Tea Loose Leaf - YABUKITA - 2 size / USDA JAS COR EU Certified
- $21.00 (You save $9.00)
- We will ship within 3-5 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Standard Int'l Shipping（2-7 days）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3-5 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
- USDA / JAS / COR / EU Certified Organic
- REGION - Shizuoka pref, Japan
- "Yabukita" is a popular variety with a well-balanced taste and aroma, sweetness and bitterness.
- It is good for cold brew in the summer.
HOW TO STEEP
NaturaliTea by the Kinezuka Family
A pioneer in organic tea farming, Toshiaki Kinezuka is one of the most respected names among tea farmers, with farmers traveling from across Japan coming to study organic farming methods. His daughters Ayumi and Tamiko are learning to take over tea leaf cultivation. They are also pioneering black tea leaf production in Japan utilizing tea plants traditionally used for sencha.
Ayumi Kinezuka returns to Sri Lanka frequently to study techniques and incorporates them, combines them with our knowledge of Japanese Yabukita tea plants to create the the Setoya Momiji. What we are aiming for is a mellow, naturally sweet tea without astringency that tastes amazing without mixing sugar or milk. Setoya is the name given to the area in Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture, where many of our fields are located. Momiji is the name for Japanese maple, a beautiful tree with delicate leaves that turn bright red and orange during the fall.
- COUNTRY - Japan
- BEST IF USED BY - See date on package (approx. 12 months)
- NET WEIGHT - 3.52 oz (100 g)/ 2.21 lbs (1 kg)
- INGREDIENT - Organic green tea (Shizuoka,Japan) *allergen free
- PACKAGING - Bag
- STORAGE (Standard) - Store in a cool and dry space away from strong odor and direct sunlight.