Teapot - Glaze - Green - 160 ml Ceramic Shiboridashi for Gyokuro Green Tea Leaf
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
** This item is made hand so it may have a little difference in color and drape. It may take time (a few weeks) from your order to shipping. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.**
The kyusu teapot without a handle, basically it is used for a high-end tea that you would make tea with a little amount of tea leaves such as Gyokuro etc. You do not use it for black tea or Chinese tea.
Since it has no handle, you may be worried about a burn but the high-end tea like Gyokuro's steep temperature is low (50-60 degrees) so you don't need to worry about that. Also, it is suitable for traveling and outdoor activities as it has no handle. There are some various views about its origin but it's based on 'Gaiwan' from China.
In general, we say 'make' tea for Kyusu teapot and 'squeeze out' tea for Hohin.
I believe that this was came from 'enjoying the umami of tea by making a little amount of tea with a low temperature carefully'. It's easy to deal with it but this tea utensils is rather for professional (for professional use/professional).
- Tokoname ware (Aichi Prefecutre)
- Ceramic / Pottery
- 160 ml / cc
- We recommend wash it with water (hand wash) when washing it.
- Please do not use any chemical detergent or automatic dishwasher.
- Do not use a metal sponge (scrubbing brush).
- Do not use a direct fire.
- Please handle with care as it's fragile. (If it is damaged, it cannot be repaired.)