- Wholesale Business (Bulk)
- Green tea Bulk
- [VALUE/PREMIUM GRADE] UMAMI FLAVOR Green Tea 1kg (2.21lbs)
[VALUE/PREMIUM GRADE] UMAMI FLAVOR Green Tea 1kg (2.21lbs)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
- Current Stock:
FREE Economy Int'l Shipping
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Delivery:||Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
[about UMAMI FLAVOR]
- The fundamental ingredient in Japanese cuisine is broth (Dashi in Japanese)
- The broth is traditionally made from bonito, kelp and mushroom, and used as a base of Japanese food.
- Its palate has been recognized as a “flavor” (Umami) around the world. It is believed that human can recognize 5 tastes: sweetness, saltiness, sourness, bitterness and flavor.
- Glutamate, Inosinic acid and Guanylic acid are some of the components found in flavor, and Glutamate is one of the 20 Amino acids that make up the protein. In addition, Guanylate and Inosinic acid are classified as nucleic acid. In fact, these flavor are also found in Japanese green tea.
[Flavor component of Japanese tea]
- Japanese teas contain many flavor components.
- This is why when you drink Japanese tea, you can taste the sweetness and flavor, and helps make you relax.
- It is greatly due to Theanine, a type of amino acid. Amino acid is the component that affects the taste and sweetness of Japanese tea, and more than 60% is Theanine peculiar to Japanese tea. Theanine has a structure close to Glutamic acid, and it has a characteristic sweetness and elegant taste. Other Amino acid beside Themine that are contained in the tea leaves are Glutamic acid, Aspartic acid and Arginine-serine.
[Umami Flavor green tea siries]
- UMAMI FLAVOR GREEN TEA SIRIES is our original green tea with our focus on the unique taste of Japanese tea. Made using 100% of the traditional "deep steamed tea production of Chiran, Kagoshima" gives a distinct and strong flavor.
- With an elegant and fresh taste of “broth”, the sweetness is thick and melts on your tongue. A beautiful emerald green color is another characteristic of this tea. (The higher the grade, the stronger those characteristics appear.)
- We have 3 grades, HERITAGE, PREMIUM and STANDARD to choose from.
- (We will be releasing higher grade in the near future.)
- We offer free shipping, and larger quantities (1 kg) so you can enjoy the tea every day at a reasonable price.
- Please feel free to savor the unique flavor of Japanese tea.
- TEA FARMER in Chiran, Kagoshima (DESIGNED BY TOKYO MATCHA SELECTION)
- 100% Chiran, Kagoshima-grown green tea leaves
- Net weight per item
- 1 kg (2.21 lbs)
- Best Used By
- See date on package
- Standard Storage
- Store in an airtight container away from sunlight in a cool, dry place.