Ureshino Black Tea Leaf 80g (2.82oz)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
- Current Stock:
FREE Economy Int'l Shipping
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Delivery:||Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
- Ota Shigeki Seicha has sold only Original Organic (NOT certified) tea from Ureshino, Saga Prefecture.
- Black tea made in Japan is called “wakoucha”, literally meaning “harmonious crimson tea” and translates to “Japanese black tea”. (In Japan, black tea is labeled by the crimson color of the steeped tea rather than the black color of the dry leaves.) Most of these teas here are made with leaves from plants originally meant for green tea, but cultivated and processed for black tea.
- Serves: One person.
- Water amount: 80 cc (or 80 ml, 2.7 fluid ounces, 1/3 cup)
- Water temperature: 90 C/ 194 F
- Tea leaf amount: 2 grams
- Steep time: 1 minute
- 100% Ureshino, Saga-grown tea leaves
- Net weight per item
- 80 g (2.82 oz)