- Green tea
- [Daily Drink] Genmaicha with Matcha & Kuromame (black soybean) 100g (3.52oz)
[Daily Drink] Genmaicha with Matcha & Kuromame (black soybean) 100g (3.52oz)
- $11.99 (You save $3.00)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
- Genmaicha is a type of tea made by mixing sencha or bancha with toasted rice. Though there are different types, 1:1 ratio of toasted rice and bancha is regarded as the standard genmaicha. Because the tea leaf used is half the amount of usual tea, genmaicha contains less caffeine compared to sencha or other green tea.
- How about Kuromame?
- Made from a pure soybean cultivar, kuromamecha, or black soybean tea is a caffeine free.
- Same weight Kuromame contains more skin compared to normal sized soybean – the black skin part contains anthocyanin, isoflavone and Saponin, Lecithin.
- 100% Japan-grown green tea leaves and matcha powder, Kuromame Black Soybean.
- Net weight per item
- 100 grams (3.52 oz)