- Green tea
- Tamaryokucha / Kamairicha
- Matcha Infused Imari Green Tea 100g (3.52oz) Tamaryokucha
Matcha Infused Imari Green Tea 100g (3.52oz) Tamaryokucha
- $19.19 (You save $4.80)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
about Imari Green Tea: Matcha infused
- A satisfying blend of matcha and green tea - [ZAKURO/POMEGRANATE] Designs from Imari Porcelain wares.
- Natural and rich, this tea was painstakingly grown in the heart of the mountains of Imari, Saga prefecture. A pleasing blend of matcha and green tea, this tea has a subtle and mild taste.
- Tamaryokucha (literally “ball green tea”) is a type of sencha that skips the very last part of the rolling process that extends the leaves into needles. As a result the leaves as they dry will curl slightly. Traditionally, it was this process that was used when export sencha to Russia during the 1930s. At first, this was done in order to imitate Chinese gunpowder green teas, and was a huge hit in Russia, then Morocco where it was drunk with mint (as is done today primarily with Chinese teas).
- Imari of Saga Prefecture-grown green tea leaves and,
- Fukuoka Prefecture-grown matcha green tea leaves.
- Net weight per item
- 100 grams (3.52 oz)
HOW TO PREPARE: (Steeping Notes)
- Use approximately 3 grams per person (1 teaspoon).
- 1. Add hot water to empty ceramic tea pot in order to heat it. Pour out water after tea pot is warm.
- 2. Pour boiling water into desired number of tea cups. Fill the cups 4/5 full with boiled water. Let stand for 8 minutes or until the water cools to the optimal temperature of 70-80 C.
- 3. Add green tea to tea pot (appropriate to the amount of servings desired. 1 teaspoon per person).
- 4. Pour hot water from tea cup(s) into tea pot and cover with lid. Let stand for 1 minute.
- 5. Pour tea into tea cups a little at a time to ensure even distribution of taste.