Roasted Imari Tea 50g (1.76oz) Japanese Houjicha green tea
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
about Roasted Imari Tea: Imari Houji-cha
- Roasted to perfection, a robust taste and enticing aroma.
- Natural and rich, this tea was painstakingly grown in the heart of the mountains of Imari, Saga prefecture. The roasted tea leaves have a deep, rich aroma and taste. The roasting process also drastically reduces the bitterness and caffeine levels of the tea.
- 100% Saga Prefecture-grown green tea leaves
- Net weight per item
- 50 g (1.76 oz)
HOW TO PREPARE: (Steeping Notes)
- Use approximately 3 grams per person (one heaping teaspoon) per person.
- 1. Add hot water to empty ceramic tea pot in order to heat it. Pour out water after tea pot is warm.
- 2. Add green tea to tea pot (appropriate to the amount of servings desired. 1 teaspoon per person).
- 3. Pour hot water into tea pot and cover with lid. Let stand for 30 seconds.
- 4. Pour tea into tea cups a little at a time to ensure even distribution of taste.