Standard Imari Tea 50g (1.76oz) Japanese black tea leaf
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
- Current Stock:
FREE Economy Int'l Shipping
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Delivery:||Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
about Imari Green Tea: STANDARD IMARI BLACK TEA
- Leaves chosen by Chakouan tea shop for a mild and pleasing taste - Designs from Imari Porcelain wares.
- Natural and rich, this tea was painstakingly grown in the heart of the mountains of Imari, Saga prefecture. With tea leaves chosen by Chakouan tea shop, this provides a mild but pleasing taste.
Japanese Black Tea (Straight)
- Black tea made in Japan is called “wakoucha”, literally meaning “harmonious crimson tea” and translates to “Japanese black tea”. (In Japan, black tea is labeled by the crimson color of the steeped tea rather than the black color of the dry leaves.) Most of these teas here are made with leaves from plants originally meant for green tea, but cultivated and processed for black tea.
- Imari of Saga Prefecture-grown tea leaves
- Net weight per item
- 50 g (1.76 oz)
HOW TO PREPARE: (Steeping Notes)
- 1. First warm the tea pot and cups by adding hot water. Once hot, discard water.
- 2. Add 3g of tea (1 teaspoon) and 140cc of hot water per cup to be served.
- 3. Put on lid and leave sit for 3 minutes, then serve.