[JAS Certified] Organic Autumn Bancha 250g (8.82oz)
- $18.39 (You save $4.60)
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
- 250 grams (8.8 oz) of certified organic bancha green tea from the Takeo family from Mie Prefecture. Compared to sencha, tea leaves of bancha is larger with less caffeine and more catechin.
- JAS (Japan Agricultural Standard) certification mark.
- Bancha is known under different names depending on the region, and is sometimes referred to as senryu. In Mie prefecture spring and summer harvested bancha is often referred to as yanagi-cha and autumn harvest as bancha.
- We have named our product 'Aoyanagi in May' for spring harvest, 'Aoyanagi' for summer harvest, and 'Bancha Organic' for autumn harvest.
- Tea Product Notes
- Grown Organically, Grown Pesticide Free, JAS Certified Organic
- Net weight per item
- 250 grams (8.82 oz)
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS
- The amounts below are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Tea Leaves
- 3 grams (0.11 oz)
- Water Amount
- 100cc (1/2 cup, 3.4 fl oz)
- Water Temperature
- 75˚C degrees (167˚F degrees)
- Steeping Time
- 30 seconds