Imari Green Tea Bag with Matcha 3g (0.1oz)*10 bags
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Expedited Int'l Shipping（Express）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
about Imari Green Tea: TEA BAG with Tin (CAN) & Gift Clear Case
- Mild, delicious and easy to prepare - Designs from Imari Porcelain wares.
- Natural and rich, this tea was painstakingly grown in the heart of the mountains of Imari, Saga prefecture. Chosen from newly budded tea leaves, this mild and delicious tea is easy to prepare and enjoy.
- Imari of Saga Prefecture-grown green tea leaves and Saga Prefecture-grown green tea matcha powder
- Net weight per item
- 3 g (0.1 oz) * 10 bags
HOW TO PREPARE: (Steeping Notes)
- How to prepare HOT tea:
- 1. Place desired amount of tea bags into tea pot/cup. Add hot water.
- 2. Leave sit to desired taste then serve.
- How to prepare COLD tea:
- * Use 1 to 2 tea bags per litre.
- 1. Place desired amount of tea bags into tea pot/container. Fill 1/3 full with water. Leave to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Shake pot gently or stir.
- 3. Fill remainder with desired amount of water and refridgerate for 1-2 hours.