Imari Tea Bags 2g (0.07oz) * 10 bags - Japanese black tea
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
Standard Int'l Shipping（2-7 days）
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3-5 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
about Imari Green Tea: IMARI BLACK TEA BAG
- Delicious as it is or with milk, suger, lemon or ginger - Designs from Imari Porcelain wares.
- Easy to prepare, this tea is delicious as it is or with milk, suger, lemon or ginger.
Japanese Black Tea (Straight)
- Black tea made in Japan is called “wakoucha”, literally meaning “harmonious crimson tea” and translates to “Japanese black tea”. (In Japan, black tea is labeled by the crimson color of the steeped tea rather than the black color of the dry leaves.) Most of these teas here are made with leaves from plants originally meant for green tea, but cultivated and processed for black tea.
- Imari of Saga Prefecture-grown tea leaves
- Net weight per item
- 2g (0.07oz) * 10 bags
HOW TO PREPARE: (Steeping Notes)
- How to prepare in a tea cup:
- 1. Put one tea bag in empty cup and add hot water.
- 2. Leave sit for 1-2 minutes before drinking.
- How to prepare in a tea pot:
- 1. First warm the tea pot and tea cups by adding hot water.
- 2. Once hot, discard water. Then add tea bags (one per person), hot water and cover with lid.
- 3. Leave sit for 1-2 minutes or as long as desired. Pour into cups a little at a time to ensure even distribution of taste.